Where the new Viktrolux pedal got it’s name. Used on almost every track of the upcoming self-titled album from the Animals at Night. Full album out on 11/11/16. Intimately crepuscular and emotionally cinematic at the same time, the new Animals at Night takes place in Seattle’s Recovery Room in 1976, looking 50 years into the future. Here’s the first video highlighting the incredibly strange and versatile Viktrolux effect while it was in prototype phase.
We are proud to announce America’s finest pro audio source is now carrying Recovery Effects! Check them out here!
Meng Qi just released a new video called “Duet With Myself” featuring the Cutting Room Floor Module. Check it out!
New single by Vincent John premiering exclusively on Billboard today. Mastered in the Recovery Room studio!
1. Alabama Shakes “Sound and Color”
2. Unknown Mortal Orchestra “Multi-Love”
3. The Sonics “This is the Sonics”
4. Kurt Vile “b’lieve i’m goin down”
5. Neon Indian “Vega Intl. Night School”
6. Monophonics “Sound of Sinning”
7. Leon Bridges “Coming Home”
8. Dungen “Allas Sak”
9. The Dead Weather “Dodge and Burn”
10. Diane Coffee “Everybody’s a Good Dog”